Hey, I’m Marc.
I’m a PhD student working on Machine Learning and Usable Security. My research focuses on utilising natural language processing to counter fraud and deception online.
Natural Language Processing · Usable Security · Human-Computer Interaction · Ethical Artificial Intelligence
- Why I Still Use RSS
- Making the case for why RSS offers a compelling alternative in an age of notification bells, dings, and chimes.
- The Value of a Personal Site
- The personal site as a source of endless experimentation, development, and creativity.
- The Pitfalls of Media Literacy
- In an information age, educating users on media literacy is vital, but what risks might it pose?
- The Mistake of a New Laptop
- Rejecting the cutting-edge and looking backwards to finding the perfect laptop.
- 2022-10-31 What Shapes Ethical AI Research?
- 2022-10-03 Have You Considered TeX?
- 2022-09-19 September 2022 Links
- 2022-08-29 August 2022 Links
- 2022-08-16 Bibliography Tools for OpenBSD
- 2022-07-26 July 2022 Links
- 2022-07-11 atthis.link Now Has a Newsletter
- 2022-07-10 On Active Measures
- 2022-06-27 June 2022 Links
- 2022-06-20 Just Setting Up My Twtxt
- 2022-06-13 Mastodon, the Place to Be
- 2022-01-07 Simplifying Literature Reviews with RSS